Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Festering Core
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Denial: Taken Vandals summon their shields significantly more often.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Taken: This mode contains both Overload and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload or Stagger mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Baurisk’s Breach: Void damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: Exodus Crash – Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
- Exclusive Drop: Impact Velocity (Vehicle)
- Nightfall: Savathûn’s Song – Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
- Exclusive Drop: Duty Bound (Auto Rifle)
- Nightfall: Warden of Nothing – Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
- Exclusive Drop: Warden’s Law (Hand Cannon)
Complete various activities around Nessus, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
- Clash: “The Crucible is a strange thing when you think about it. We die over and over, that we may live in the end.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents.
- Lockdown: “Hold your ground. Yield to no one.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by capturing and holding zones. Win rounds instantly by capturing all three.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath (Hellmouth)
- Nightmare Hunt: Despair: Defeat the Nightmare of Crota, Son of Oryx.
- Nightmare Hunt: Fear: Defeat the Nightmare of Phogoth.
- Nightmare Hunt: Rage: Defeat the Nightmare of Dominus Ghaul.
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
Menagerie Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: The Swords
- Burn: Solar Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
- Last Man Standing (Shotgun)
- Night Watch (Scout Rifle)
- Lonesome (Sidearm)
- Sole Survivor (Sniper Rifle)
- Just in Case (Sword)
Dreaming City Cycle: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Escalation Protocol Boss: Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol
This boss drops:
- IKELOS_SR_v1.0.1 (Sniper Rifle)
- IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.1 (Submachine Gun)
- IKELOS_SG_v1.0.1 (Shotgun)
Raid Order: Dogs > Baths > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: Throne Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
- Prestige: Gladiator
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Backspin Shell||For Ghosts who always seek the ace.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|On Gilt Wings||Be that which carries them to greater heights.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Silly Handshake||Keep your wrist loose.||Multiplayer Emote||1250 Bright Dust|
|Tangerine Gloss||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Solstice Hunter Bundle||Ornaments with built-in subclass colored Glows: the intensity increases with Super energy charge.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Shaded Shell||For Ghosts who like to stay cool.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Breathe In||…breathe out.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Playground Ride||Wheeeeee!||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Orcasong Shell||For Ghosts who sing a forgotten tune.||Ghost Shell||400 Bright Dust|
|Tangled Outrider||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Trinity Ghoul. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Ultraviolet||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Borealis. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Buried Treasure Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Vintage Timber||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Bruised Blush||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Welded Brass||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Shocking Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Nightmare Emergence||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Warsat Arrival||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
Prismatic Recaster Weekly Bounties
|Purge Darkness: Taken||Defeat Taken on Io.||1000 Glimmer||150 Taken||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
|Quantity or Quality||Earn points by defeating targets. Defeating bosses and Guardians grants the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||350 Points||500 Twisted Energy & XP|