Big day in Destiny 2 today. Update 2.9.2 is now live, Iron Banner returns, the final Interference Triumph is available, and the Evacuation Quest is now live and that will award the Traveler’s Chosen exotic sidearm.
Daily Vanguard Modifiers
Affect Strikes, Menagerie, Heroic Missions & Adventures
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Heavyweight: Power weapons deal more damage, and more ammo is available.
Daily Reckoning Modifiers
Affect all three tiers
Daily Heroic Story Missions
- Looped (PL 750) – Nessus. No one’s heard from Cayde-6 since the Hunter took off for an uncharted world. Track him down.
- Chosen (PL 750) – Earth. The Almighty is finished. Time to go home, save the Traveler, take back the City, and end this war. Be brave.
- Hijacked (PL 750) – Nessus. You need a Vex Mind to help you read the map of the Infinite Forest. Head to Nessus to find one.
- Pilgrimage (PL 750) – Mars. You’ve discovered the fabled BrayTech Futurescape. Investigate and search for traces of the Warmind.
- Ice and Shadow (PL 750) – Mars. A friendly Guardian has requested assistance on Mars. Help her investigate falling Warsats and battle a new threat.
- Daily Forge: Volundr Forge
- Altars of Sorrow Weapon: Blasphemer (Shotgun)