Last night, I got my first Destiny 2 Vault of Glass completion in. It was my third time going in, and second time this week making it to Atheon.
The raid itself is as fun as it was in Destiny 1, and also not hard at all. Problems my group the first two attempts had were people who don’t play often or don’t have the best weapons. Two of them never did the Vault in Destiny 1 either.
I’m not a big fan of the Atheon oracle change, where people outside need to call out the order. Killing them in order made for a better Oracle encounter, but it’s been a source of frustration at Atheon where I don’t think it needed it.
I enjoyed it though, and my Hunter got a helmet which was the last piece he needed to hit the 1320 pinnacle cap. Weapon wise, I’ve been stuck getting only Vision of Confluence, Found Verdict or Corrective Measure. I just want a Fatebringer with a good roll.
Anyway, here’s your Destiny 2 Daily Reset for Saturday, June 12th:
Destiny 2 Daily Vanguard Modifiers
- Arc Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Brawler: Melee abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
Destiny 2 Daily Override Modifiers
- Shocker: When defeated, Goblins spawn Arc pools that causes damage over time.
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
Destiny 2 Daily Reward Activities
- Legendary Lost Sector (PL 1300): The Empty Tank, Tangled Shore, drops Chest
- Champions: Overload Captain & Barrier Colossus/Servitor, Shields: Arc
- Master Lost Sector (PL 1330): Veles Labyrinth, Cosmodrome, drops Arms
- Champions: Unstoppable Ogre & Barrier Knight, Shields: Solar
- Altars of Sorrow Weapon: Apostate (Sniper Rifle)
Guns, Mods & Mats
Available Mods & Armor Materials:
- Shotgun Dexterity @ Ada-1: Faster ready and stow speed for Shotguns.
- Heal Thyself @ Ada-1: While you are Charged with Light, grenade final blows heal you and consume one stack of Charged with Light.
- Boss Spec @ Banshee-44: Increases damage against bosses and vehicles.
- Major Spec @ Banshee-44: Deals extra damage against powerful enemies.
- Upgrade Module (1 for 1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 25 Microphasic Datalattice & 5000 Glimmer)
- Upgrade Module (1 for 1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 25 Etheric Spiral & 5000 Glimmer)
- Enhancement Prism (1 for 10 Enhancement Core & 25 Dusklight Shard & 10000 Glimmer)
- Enhancement Prism (1 for 10 Enhancement Core & 25 Microphasic Datalattice & 10000 Glimmer)
- Ascendant Shard (1 for 10 Enhancement Prism & 100 Helium Filaments & 50000 Glimmer)
Spider Material Market
- Enhancement Prisms (1 for 400 Legendary Shards)
- Enhancement Cores (1 for 30 Legendary Shards)
- Glimmer (10000 for 10 Legendary Shards)
- Dusklight Shards (5 for 5000 Glimmer)
- Datalattice (5 for 1 Legendary Shards)
- Etheric Spiral (5 for 1 Legendary Shards)
- Glacial Starwort (5 for 1 Legendary Shards)
Gary is Owner and Editor-in-Chief of Vortainment. He’s usually posting news and reviews, and doing all the back end stuff as well. He likes to play video games, watch movies, wrestling and college football (Roll Tide Roll).