WWE will hold the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view in a little over a week, and today the company has announced that Ronda Rousey will defend her RAW Women’s Championship against the Riott Squad’s Ruby Riott.
Ronda defeated the Riott Squad’s Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan in quick back-to-back matches on this week’s RAW.
Ronda is scheduled to defend the RAW Women’s Championship against the “currently suspended” Becky Lynch at WrestleMania provided she retains at Elimination Chamber.
Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan will also get a chance to walk out of Elimination Chamber with gold as the duo will compete inside the Elimination Chamber for the first ever WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship.
Here’s the updated card for the 2019 Elimination Chamber event:
- WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Randy Orton vs. Samoa Joe
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Elimination Chamber Match: The Riott Squad vs. The IIconics vs. The Boss ‘N’ Hug Connection vs. Fire & Desire vs. Carmella & Naomi vs. Nia Jax & Tamina
- Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match: The Miz & Shane McMahon (c) vs. The Usos
- WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Akira Tozawa
- RAW Women’s Championship Match: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Ruby Riott
Elimination Chamber takes place on Sunday, February 17th from the Toyota Center in Houston, TX and will air on WWE Network and pay-per-view at 6pm CT.