Tonight is a huge night for WWE. Smackdown comes to T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV for the second episode of Friday Night Smackdown on FOX.
The two-night Draft begins tonight on Smackdown and continues on RAW Monday. Representatives from FOX and USA Network will be making selections for Smackdown and RAW respectively.
Here’s the rules for tonight’s draft:
- Over 70 Superstars, as well as tag teams, are eligible for selection in this year’s WWE Draft
- SmackDown will draft 30 Superstars, and Raw will select another 41 Superstars
- Since SmackDown is a two-hour show and Raw is a three-hour show, for every two picks SmackDown makes, Raw will receive three
- Tag teams will count as one pick unless FOX or USA Network specifically wants to pick only one Superstar from the team
- Any undrafted Superstars will immediately be declared free agents and able to sign with the brand of their choosing
Here’s the list of superstars available to be drafted tonight on Smackdown:
Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch
The O.C. (United States Champion AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson)
“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt
Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross
The Viking Raiders (Erik and Ivar)
Smackdown Tag Team Champions The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder)
The Street Profits (Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins)
Lucha House Party (Kalisto, Gran Metalik, Lince Dorado)
The B-Team (Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel)
Which brand gets the first pick? Well, that will be decided when Seth Rollins (representing RAW) goes one-on-one with Roman Reigns (representing Smackdown) in the opening match on tonight’s show. The winning superstar will earn the first pick for their current brand.
The Smackdown Women’s Championship will be on the line in a Hell in a Cell rematch when Charlotte Flair defends the title against former champion Bayley.
Smackdown airs tonight at 7pm CT on FOX.