Here are the results from Night One of Wrestle Kingdom 14:
- Alex Coughlin, Clark Connors, Karl Fredericks, and Toa Henare defeated Togi Makabe, Tomoaki Honma, Yota Tsuji, and Yuya Uemura. [PRE-SHOW]
- Satoshi Kojima and Hiroyoshi Tenzan defeated Manabu Nakanishi and Yuji Nagata. [PRE-SHOW]
- Naoki Sano, Shinjiro Otani, Tatsuhito Takaiwa, and Ryusuke Taguchi defeated Jushin Liger, Tatsumi Fujinami, Great Sasuke, and Tiger Mask in 8:55.
- Minoru Suzuki, Zack Sabre Jr., Taichi, and El Desperado defeated Shingo Takagi, Evil, Sanada, and Bushi in 8:40.
- Tomohiro Ishii, Hirooki Goto, Toru Yano, and Yoshi-Hashi beat Kenta, Bad Luck Fale, Chase Owens, and Yujiro Takahashi in 8:35.
- Juice Robinson and David Finlay defeated Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa in 13:45 to win the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles.
- Jon Moxley defeated Lance Archer in 11:00 in a Texas Death match to win the IWPG U.S. Championship.
- Hiromu Takahashi defeated Will Ospreay in 24:40 to win the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship.
- Tetsuya Naito defeated Jay White in 33:50 to win the IWGP Intercontinental Championship.
- Kazuchika Okada defeated Kota Ibushi in 39:25 to retain the IWGP Heavyweight Championship.
Patriot’s Position: I haven’t seen it yet, and spoilers don’t bother me, but by all accounts that I’ve seen this was an excellent show thanks in large part to the final four matches. It certainly read like an excellent show when I went over the results from Jason Powell’s review on ProWrestling.net. We’ll have the results from Night Two up later, but seeing as how it is currently underway and I’m heading to bed, I’ll have those results up way after the fact just like these for night one.
Night two will see Okada and Naito clash in a battle for both titles, Hiroshi Tanahashi takes on Chris Jericho, Jay White takes on Kota Ibushi, and Jushin Thunder Liger will have his final wrestling match.