New Japan Pro Wrestling has announced that is canceling events between March 1st through March 15th due to recommendations made on February 26 by the Japanese Ministry of Health connected to the new Coronavirus COVID-19.
Further announcements will be made at a later date. All ticket holders will be refunded. Please check njpw1972.com and social media in the coming days for details on the refund procedure.
NJPW has reached this difficult decision after careful consideration. Ultimately, the health and safety of our fans, staff and wrestlers is our highest concern. We remain deeply appreciative of your support of New Japan Pro-Wrestling.
The following events are affected by today’s decision:
- Sunday March 1: Mito Municipal Gymnasium, Ibaraki
- Monday March 2: Big Palette Fukushima
- Tuesday March 3: Ota City Gymnasium, Tokyo
New Japan Cup
- Wednesday March 4: Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
- Saturday March 7: Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium
- Sunday March 8: Baycom Gymnasium, Hyogo
- Monday March 9: Kochi Prefectural Gymnasium
- Tuesday March 10: ZIP Arena Okayama
- Thursday March 12: Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
- Friday March 13: Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
- Saturday March 14: Makuhari Messe, Chiba