Nightfall – The Ordeal: A Garden World
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Air Superiority: Flying units do increased damage.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Vex: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Root Algorithm: Void and aerial damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Universal Wavefunction (Ship)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: Strange Terrain – Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
- Exclusive Drop: BrayTech Osprey (Rocket Launcher)
- Nightfall: Will of the Thousands – Defeat Xol before everything is destroyed.
- Exclusive Drop: Worm God Incarnation (Transmat Effect)
- Nightfall: Broodhold – Eradicate a Hive infestation seething in the depths of the Tangled Shore.
Complete various activities around the moon Titan, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
- Mayhem: “Enjoy yourselves, Guardians. You’ve earned it.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents. Abilities and Supers regenerate faster. Heavy ammo spawns more frequently.
- Breakthrough: “Deploying the Breaker makes a wager with your opponents. Don’t let them call your bluff.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by deploying the Breaker and hacking the opposing vault or by defending your own vault.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
The other modifiers rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Fallen Council (Archer’s Line)
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation: Defeat the Nightmare of Taniks, the Scarred.
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride: Defeat the Nightmare of Skolas, Kell of Kells.
- Nightmare Hunt: Servitude: Defeat the Nightmare of Zydron, Gate Lord.
- Trove Guardian is in Archer’s Line
Menagerie Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Solar Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: Likeness of Oryx
- Burn: Arc Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
- Spare Rations (Hand Cannon)
- Outlast (Pulse Rifle)
- Bug-Out Bag (Submachine Gun)
- Gnawing Hunger (Auto Rifle)
- Doomsday (Grenade Launcher)
Dreaming City Cycle: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Escalation Protocol Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol
This boss drops:
- IKELOS_SG_v1.0.1 (Shotgun)
Raid Order: Baths > Gauntlet > Dogs > Calus
Challenge: The Royal Pools Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Sweltering Heat||Is it just me?||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Catching Rays||For that natural glow.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Flamingo Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Oiled Algae||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Solstice Hunter Bundle||Ornaments with built-in subclass colored Glows: the intensity increases with Super energy charge.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Micro Mini||Beep, beep.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Edge of the Worlds||Go beyond.||Ship||500 Bright Dust|
|Silly Handshake||Keep your wrist loose.||Multiplayer Emote||1250 Bright Dust|
|Flick of the Wrist||I could do this all day.||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|On Gilt Wings||Be that which carries them to greater heights.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Digital Ops||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of MIDA Multi-Tool. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Triumphant Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Pomegranate Gloss||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Vintage Timber||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Bruised Blush||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Welded Brass||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Beach Ball Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Sandcastle Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Warsat Arrival||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
Prismatic Recaster Weekly Bounties
|Enter the Arena||Complete matches in the Crucible.||1000 Glimmer||3 Crucible matches||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
|A Show of Power||Defeat opposing Guardians with Supers in Gambit or Crucible.||1000 Glimmer||15 Super||500 Twisted Energy & XP|