Crystal Characteristics has deployed a brand-new spot to Marvel’& rsquo; s Avengers across all systems. For PC, this is V1.0 Build 12.11 (dropped three days ago), and for consoles it’& rsquo; s
V1.2.5. Introductions heroes!
Since introducing Wonder’& rsquo; s Avengers recently, it & rsquo; s been amazing to see you play the video game and find the original tale project of reconstructing these heroes and learning more regarding Kamala Kahn, AIM, as well as exploring this world. We’& rsquo; re thrilled to hear that those that dove into the project have been delighted by it!
Each day we are proactively listening to the community’& rsquo; s feedback and we & rsquo; re devoted to this trip
with each other. We & rsquo; ve already released three rapid spots over the recently, and V1.2.5 (described listed below and turning out on some platforms today) addresses larger playthrough stoppers, packing concerns, as well as clothing unlock bugs. We have identical spots in development with significant improvements requested for matchmaking, retroactive unlock repairs, and much more in the works for following week!
Our customer support and also community teams are faithfully funneling all problems to the growth group for us to attend to in future spots. Keep that feedback coming!
Thanks for taking place this trip with us; we have many more experiences to have with each other! This is just the beginning.
-Scot Amos & & the Crystal Dynamics Team
Computer Patch Notes: V1.0 Build 12.11
Released September 6
We launched a hotfix-patch for Marvel’& rsquo; s Avengers, build 12.11, in reaction to some considerable problems seen for some players. This patch will certainly be applied by Steam automatically when you following start the video game. If your video game does not upgrade, please restart the Heavy steam client.
Checklist of repairs for this patch:
- Deals with the issue where some attires were being relocked. We are still exploring just how to return outfits that put on’& rsquo; t originated from the Marketplace or through Obstacle Cards to influenced gamers.
- Taken care of a problem which triggered some players to befall of globe when beginning Avengers Effort.
- Fixes for certain DEVICE_HUNG crashes that some uses are experiencing.
PlayStation & & Xbox Spot Notes V1.2.5
PS4 Launched September 9, Xbox (ETA PM PST September 9)
Patch repairs for V1.2.4 have been incorporated with V1.2.5 –– the below spot notes make up both updates.
Patch V1.2.5 deals with a variety of playthroughs stoppers. Our following spot –– V1.3.0 –– will be our largest yet as well as will solve bad states for bugs taken care of in 1.2.5, in addition to address numerous smaller sized lifestyle concerns. We are rigorously testing V1.3.0. to guarantee it is ready for deployment, and will certainly update you when we have a timeline to share!
- Fixed a seldom insect where gamers are unable to proceed with the campaign as a result of an infinite loading display.
- This spot does not deal with the repair for those who have actually already experienced it –– poor save states will be dealt with in V1.3.0.
- Dealt with bulk of circumstances of a partially loaded Helicarrier which resulted in personalities infinitely befalling of globe when trying to access the Avengers Initiative.
- There are rare instances where this might occur still, but the patch makes sure that loading back into the major food selection and after that returning to the Avengers Initiative will settle it. We are still working to remove this pest entirely.
- Project Goal reward attire will no more vanish from Cosmetics Inventory UI. This presented as costumes that were previously unlocked with project progression –– such as the Stark Technology outfits –– going back to a secured state.
- We stopped this from occurring in V1.2.5, but the spot does not return clothing for those who have actually currently experienced it –– negative save states will certainly be solved In V1.3.0.
- Market as well as Difficulty Card clothing will certainly be brought back and no longer end up being re-locked in the Cosmetics Supply UI. This presented as costumes that were formerly unlocked through online play –– such as Hero Obstacle Card incentives, pattern drops, as well as intrigue vendors –– going back to a secured state
- Updated Community Obstacle UI that now mirrors existing neighborhood development.
- Backup Save UI enhancements
- Tons time optimizations
- Xbox Just: Accomplishments ought to currently open and also increment appropriately. We are still investigating if all Achievements will be approved retroactively –– our existing theory is that story-based will, but challenge-based will certainly not.
Known Issues & & Workarounds Please visit our Understood Issues & & Workarounds string on Reddit for routine updates.
We’& rsquo; re still hard at the workplace to fix as lots of issues as we can. Please keep giving responses to us!
- Client Support: https://sqex.to/globalsupport
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlayAvengers
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayAvengers/
- Dissonance: https://discord.gg/PlayAvengers
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playavengersgame
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/playavengers
Gary is Proprietor and Editor-in-Chief of Vortainment. He’& rsquo; s typically publishing information and testimonials, and doing all the backside stuff as well. He likes to play video games, see flicks, wrestling and university football (Roll Trend Roll).
View all blog posts