Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Festering Core
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Taken: This mode contains both Overload and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload or Stagger mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Baurisk’s Breach: Void damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: Savathûn’s Song – Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
- Exclusive Drop: Duty Bound (Auto Rifle)
- Nightfall: Strange Terrain – Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
- Exclusive Drop: BrayTech Osprey (Rocket Launcher)
- Nightfall: Warden of Nothing – Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
- Exclusive Drop: Warden’s Law (Hand Cannon)
Complete various activities around Mercury, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic Adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
- Iron Banner: “There will come a day when the Tower falls again. Our ability to hold territory is paramount.” —Lord Saladin – – Capture zones to increase points for every kill.
- Team Scorched: “You’ve got a Scorch Cannon, they’ve got Scorch Cannons. Make a mess.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents using Scorch Cannons.
- Showdown: “This combat drill will test you from start to finish. Stay on your game, lest you find yourself on the wrong end of the final showdown.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and preventing revives. Win the most rounds or face off in an elimination showdown.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Xortal, Sworn of Crota (Sorrow’s Harbor)
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation: Defeat the Nightmare of Taniks, the Scarred.
- Nightmare Hunt: Rage: Defeat the Nightmare of Dominus Ghaul.
- Nightmare Hunt: Servitude: Defeat the Nightmare of Zydron, Gate Lord.
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
Menagerie Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: The Swords
- Burn: Solar Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
- Last Man Standing (Shotgun)
- Night Watch (Scout Rifle)
- Lonesome (Sidearm)
- Sole Survivor (Sniper Rifle)
- Just in Case (Sword)
Dreaming City Cycle: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Escalation Protocol Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol
This boss drops:
- IKELOS_SG_v1.0.1 (Shotgun)
Raid Order: Dogs > Baths > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: The Gauntlet Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
- Prestige: Gladiator
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Sad Trombone||You were so close…||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Adonis Shell||For Ghosts who float with grace.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Harpy’s Cry||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Sunrise Warrior||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|All Mine||They’re mine, all MINE!||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Victory Shout||Nailed it.||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|The Pallbearer||Grave tidings, I’m afraid.||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Cosmos Shell||For Ghosts who wonder at the majesty of the universe.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Hrafnagud||Equip this ornament to change the appearance of Celestial Nighthawk. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Hunter Ornament||1500 Bright Dust|
|Heaven’s Vigil||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Vigilance Wing. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked on all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Moonbound Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Midnight Talons||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Nebula Rose||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Buffer Overflow||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Temperature Wash||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Vex Invasion Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Blind Clutch||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Daito Capsule Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
Prismatic Recaster Weekly Bounties
|Enter the Arena||Complete matches in the Crucible.||1000 Glimmer||3 Crucible matches||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
|Bareknuckle Brawler||Earn points by defeating combatants and Guardians with melee abilities.||1000 Glimmer||50 [Melee] Melee||500 Twisted Energy & XP|