The Festival of the Lost has returned, and also Double Ordeal Nightfall Rewards are back!
Get started with the Festival by speaking with Eva Levante then visit the Spider on the Tangled Shore.
Nightfall – The Ordeal: A Garden World
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Shocker: When defeated, Goblins spawn Arc pools that causes damage over time.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Vex: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Root Algorithm: Void and aerial damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Togetherness: Base health regen is reduced. If near another player, health regen is increased.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Universal Wavefunction (Ship)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: The Pyramidion – Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher’s arm.
- Exclusive Drop: Silicon Neuroma (Sniper Rifle)
- Nightfall: Will of the Thousands – Defeat Xol before everything is destroyed.
- Exclusive Drop: Worm God Incarnation (Transmat Effect)
- Nightfall: Broodhold – Eradicate a Hive infestation seething in the depths of the Tangled Shore.
Complete various activities around Nessus, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
- Supremacy: “Secure those crests, and send a clear message of dominance to your opponents. Just don’t forget to give them back after the match. We’re not monsters.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and securing the crests they drop. Recover friendly crests to deny them from opponents.
- Countdown: “I hope the remaining Red Legion can see this: weapons they brought to destroy us, used as mere toys in training exercises. Do be mindful of the blast radius, though.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by detonating a charge, defusing the opposing charge, or eliminating all opponents.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
The other modifiers rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Horkis, Fear of Mithrax (Anchor of Light)
- Nightmare Hunt: Insanity: Defeat the Nightmare of the Fanatic.
- Nightmare Hunt: Anguish: Defeat the Nightmare of Omnigul.
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride: Defeat the Nightmare of Skolas, Kell of Kells.
- Trove Guardian is in Archer’s Line
Menagerie Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Solar Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: Likeness of Oryx
- Burn: Arc Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Escalation Protocol Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol
This boss drops:
- IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.1 (Submachine Gun)
Raid Order: Baths > Gauntlet > Dogs > Calus
Challenge: The Pleasure Gardens Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Okular Fortitude Shell||For Ghosts who always have their eyes on the prize.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Tombstone||It is with the greatest sorrow that I wish to pay my respects.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Murder of Crows||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Dark Fluorescence||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Festival of the Lost Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Festival of the Lost 2020 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Skeletal Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Festival of the Lost 2019 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Skerren Corvus Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Festival of the Lost 2018 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||4800 Bright Dust|
|Heroic Guitarist||Employ the power of music!||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Brumeswept Night||By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Prideglass||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Fighting Lion. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Xenon Direct||He squinted and it was gone… but she swore it never moved.||Ship||500 Bright Dust|
|Canaan’s Harvest Shell||For Ghosts who never hunger.||Ghost Shell||400 Bright Dust|
|Arachnophile||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Remembrance Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||500 Bright Dust|
|Basalt Toxic||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Melchizedek Bramble||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Chrome Stock||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Up in Smoke||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Reanimated Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
Prismatic Recaster Weekly Bounties
|Enter the Arena||Complete matches in the Crucible.||1000 Glimmer||3 Crucible matches||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
|A Show of Power||Defeat opposing Guardians with Supers in Gambit or Crucible.||1000 Glimmer||15 Super||500 Twisted Energy & XP|