All Grandmaster Ordeal’s are available this week.
Nightfall – The Ordeal: Savathûn’s Song
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Martyr: Exploder units have more health.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Hive: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Savathûn’s Dirge: Incoming Void and aerial damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Duty Bound (Auto Rifle)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: Tree of Probabilities – Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
- Exclusive Drop: D.F.A. (Hand Cannon)
- Nightfall: The Insight Terminus – Break into the ancient Vex installation.
- Exclusive Drop: The Long Goodbye (Sniper Rifle)
- Nightfall: The Hollowed Lair – The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
- Exclusive Drop: Mindbender’s Ambition (Shotgun)
Complete various activities around Mars, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
- Momentum Control: “You’ve been capturing zones and destroying your enemies for a long time, haven’t you? Let’s pick up the pace a bit.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by capturing zones and defeating opponents. All weapons are more lethal, abilities replenish only on kills, and tracker is disabled.
- Breakthrough: “Deploying the Breaker makes a wager with your opponents. Don’t let them call your bluff.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by deploying the Breaker and hacking the opposing vault or by defending your own vault.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifiers rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Fallen Council (Archer’s Line)
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation: Defeat the Nightmare of Taniks, the Scarred.
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride: Defeat the Nightmare of Skolas, Kell of Kells.
- Nightmare Hunt: Servitude: Defeat the Nightmare of Zydron, Gate Lord.
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
Menagerie Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: Likeness of Oryx
- Burn: Solar Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Escalation Protocol Boss: Naksud, the Famine
This boss drops:
- IKELOS_SR_v1.0.1 (Sniper Rifle)
- IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.1 (Submachine Gun)
- IKELOS_SG_v1.0.1 (Shotgun)
Raid Order: Baths > Dogs > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: The Royal Pools Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
- Prestige: Gladiator
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Halted Oblivion||The living still have business with you.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Peaceful Rest||Take a break from the chaos.||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Reanimated Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Nougat Delight||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Festival of the Lost Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Festival of the Lost 2020 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Skeletal Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Festival of the Lost 2019 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Skerren Corvus Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Festival of the Lost 2018 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||4800 Bright Dust|
|Lunar Roar||Echo through the night.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Aerial Shroud||A reminder of our mortality, streaking through the cosmos.||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Associates Mask||A mask to celebrate Festival of the Lost 2020.||Mask Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Infected Seeker||By the time you’ve seen it, it’s already too late.||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Winchester’s Ruin||“The only way to escape death is to move really, really fast. So I stole her Sparrow.” —Samael Vos||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Seal of Troika Shell||For Ghosts who defy expectations.||Ghost Shell||400 Bright Dust|
|Howling Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Dark Fluorescence||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Melchizedek Bramble||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Vibrant Medusa||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Bloodmane||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Arachnophile||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Only the Finest||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
Prismatic Recaster Weekly Bounties
|Purge Darkness: Vex||Defeat Vex on Mercury.||1000 Glimmer||150 Vex||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
|Purge Darkness: Taken||Defeat Taken on Io.||1000 Glimmer||150 Taken||500 Twisted Energy & XP|