It’s the final week of Season 12. At reset next week, season 13, Season of the Chosen begins. Check out our Season of the Chosen post here for more information.
Iron Banner is back this week as well.
Nightfall – The Ordeal: Exodus Crash
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Hot Knife: Shanks now have Solar shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Fallen: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Thaviks’s Implant: Incoming Arc and environmental damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Impact Velocity (Vehicle)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Clash
“The Crucible is a strange thing when you think about it. We die over and over, that we may live in the end.” —Lord Shaxx
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifiers rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Defeat Eramis’s technology expert, Praksis, the Technocrat.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath (Hellmouth)
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
- Nightmare Hunt: Despair: Defeat the Nightmare of Crota, Son of Oryx.
- Nightmare Hunt: Fear: Defeat the Nightmare of Phogoth.
- Nightmare Hunt: Rage: Defeat the Nightmare of Dominus Ghaul.
- Dreaming City: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Heavenly Lance||“That anger, the need for vengeance… it’ll consume you if you let it.” —Shaw Han||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Curtain Call||Thank you, thank you! Oh, thank you!||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Splinter Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Carbon Blood||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Persevering Dance||Never gonna say goodbye.||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Halcyon Visage||“It’s important we remember what was lost in the Collapse, painful as it is. It’s proof of the heights we can reach.” —Commander Zavala||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|On Ashen Wings||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Hawkmoon. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|R3-Treads||Equip this ornament to change the appearance of St0mp-EE5. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Hunter Ornament||1500 Bright Dust|
|Keeping Score||Another one bites the dust.||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Impolite Company||“I’ve been called a lot of things, but so help me, ‘polite’ will never be one of them.” —Cayde-6||Ship||500 Bright Dust|
|Propheteer Shell||For Ghosts who consult with cosmic forces.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|SUROS Modular Shine||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Desert of Gold||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Mercurian Sunrise||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Temperature Wash||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Harpy’s Cry||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Cabal Shield Breaker||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Champion Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|