Yesterday, Bungie handicapped Tests of Osiris as a result of a win-trading system.
Today is the last day of Iron Banner. Tomorrow begins a brand-new week in Fate 2!
Daily Lead Modifiers
- Invalidate Singe: Gap damage boosts a little from all sources.
- Fighter: Melee capacities deal even more damages as well as reenergize much quicker.
- Power outage: Opponent melee strikes are dramatically a lot more effective, and radar is disabled.
Daily Compensate Tasks
- Famous Lost Field (PL 1300): Veles Labyrinth, Cosmodrome, drops Arms
- Master Lost Market (PL 1330): Exodus Yard 2A, Cosmodrome, goes down Legs
- Altars of Grief Weapon: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- Freehand Hold: Increases accuracy and prepared speed while firing from the hip.
- Unwavering Sniper Aim: Decreases flinching from incoming fire while aiming Sniper Rifles.
- Update Component (1 for 1 Improvement Core & & 10 Legendary Shards & & 25 Dusklight Shard & & 5000 Twinkle)
- Upgrade Component (1 for 1 Improvement Core & & 10 Legendary Shards & & 25 Microphasic Datalattice & & 5000 Glimmer)
- Improvement Prism (1 for 10 Enhancement Core & & 25 Microphasic Datalattice & & 10000 Glimmer)
- Enhancement Prism (1 for 10 Enhancement Core & & 25 Etheric Spiral & & 10000 Twinkle)
- Ascendant Shard (1 for 10 Enhancement Prism & & 100 Etheric Spiral & & 50000 Glimmer)
Spider Material Market
- Acquisition Improvement Prisms (1 for 400 Famous Fragments)
- Acquisition Enhancement Cores (1 for 30 Legendary Shards)
- Purchase Glimmer (10000 for 10 Legendary Shards)
- Acquisition Dusklight Shards (5 for 5000 Twinkle)
- Purchase Datalattice (5 for 1 Legendary Shards)
- Acquisition Helium Filaments (5 for 1 Legendary Shards)
- Purchase Glacial Starwort (5 for 1 Legendary Shards)
Bungie Facts Fate 2 2021 Update: Roadway to Witch Queen
Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes