The first ever all-women’& rsquo; s WWE pay-per-view has actually just concluded. Listed below the complete outcomes of the event which saw a champion adjustment hands.
- Trish Stratus and Lita beat Mickie James and Alicia Fox in 11:05.
- Nia Jax won the fight royal to earn a future title shot.
- Toni Storm defeated Io Shirai in 10:20 to win the Mae Youthful Classic competition.
- Sasha Banks, Bayley, and also Natalya defeated Riott Squad in 13:10.
- Shayna Baszler defeated Kairi Sane in 12:10 to win the NXT Women’& rsquo; s Championship. Becky Lynch defeated Charlotte Panache in 28:40 in a Last Woman Standing match to keep the Smackdown Women’& rsquo; s Champion. Ronda Rousey defeated Nikkia Bella using entry in 14:06 to maintain the RAW Female’& rsquo; s Champion. The occasion itself was respectable overall. The opening tag suit was enjoyable, and it’& rsquo; s terrific to see Lita and also Trish once again, and specifically Trish squaring off versus Mickie. ***
The battle royal had some fun stuff and also it was nice to see a few of the females we haven’& rsquo; t seen in a while. I & rsquo; m constantly glad to see Molly Holly as an example. **
The Mae Youthful Standard finals was a very good match. I would’& rsquo; ve liked to have seen it obtain a bit more time. Both women ought to be huge celebrities. ***
The six-woman tag group suit was strong, and also obtained a little bit even more time than I figured it would certainly. Nothing wrong with the babyfaces winning below, as well as you could say provided the size of the occasion itself that Natalya, Sasha Banks, as well as Bayley was worthy of the win. A great trip for the Riott Squad though. ***
I’& rsquo; m undecided on Shayna winning the NXT Female’& rsquo; s Championship. If it means Kairi Sane is obtaining called up, after that okay, yet otherwise it feels early. The suit itself was the best of the evening to this point. Wonderful things. ****
The Smackdown Female’& rsquo; s Championship Last Lady Standing suit was the REAL main event. That this didn’& rsquo; t close the show is a criminal activity. Becky and also Charlotte was entitled to that and also didn’& rsquo; t get it, yet they can bask in knowing that they supplied a match that would’& rsquo; ve been Match of the Evening on nearly any WWE PPV and also has to be on the shortlist for WWE Suit of the Year. Just an absolutely phenomenal effort from both ladies. Becky winning was likewise the ideal call. If you missed this event, you owe it to yourself to a minimum of locate this match. Superb. *****
Nikki/Ronda was specifically what the majority of people expected it to be. It in no other way deserved to close the program and contrasted to everything that came prior to it was a joke. It was most likely the most effective these 2 could do, which isn’& rsquo; t saying much, yet what injured it most was it went longer than it should have. **
The average from the celebrity scores I’& rsquo; ve appointed to each suit comes out to a low three, however we’& rsquo; ll step that up a bit to the “& ldquo; good & rdquo; side of 3 on our review range so the main event as well as the fight royal (which I never rate really highly) don’& rsquo; t appear to hurt my general thoughts on the event. The Last Female Standing suit is definitely need to see though.
WWE Evolution gets a three out of 5: GOOD.
Right here are some video from tonight’& rsquo; s occasion, thanks to WWE’& rsquo; s official YouTube channel: