WWE has announced two new matches for this Sunday night’s Elimination Chamber event.
Braun Strowman will finally get his hands on Baron Corbin as the two square off in singles action.
The Intercontinental Championship will be on the line, but if Finn Balor is to become champion he’s going to have to overcome the odds. Lashley will team with Lio Rush to defend the title against Balor in a two-on-one handicap match.
Here’s the updated card for the 2019 Elimination Chamber event:
- WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Randy Orton vs. Samoa Joe
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Elimination Chamber Match: The Riott Squad vs. The IIconics vs. The Boss ‘N’ Hug Connection vs. Fire & Desire vs. Carmella & Naomi vs. Nia Jax & Tamina
- Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match: The Miz & Shane McMahon (c) vs. The Usos
- WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Akira Tozawa
- RAW Women’s Championship Match: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Ruby Riott
- Intercontinental Championship Handicap Match: Bobby Lashley (c) & Lio Rush vs. Finn Balor
- Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin
Elimination Chamber takes place on Sunday, February 17th from the Toyota Center in Houston, TX and will air on WWE Network and pay-per-view at 6pm CT.