Earlier today, BioWare launched Update 1.04 for Anthem throughout all systems.
Right here’& rsquo; s the patch notes for Update 1.04, which is about a 3.5 GB upgrade on PS4:
- The tethering timer for objectives has actually been increased. Gamers ought to now have even more time to catch up to their Team prior to seeing a countdown timer.
- The Swarm Tyrant encounter in the Dictator Mine Fortress can no more be reset by the whole Team exiting to the main menu as well as rejoining the session underway.
- Gamers are no more able to reopen breasts that had currently been robbed in Garrisons.
Along with the above updates we have actually released the following warm solutions:
- Items will certainly no more have engravings on them that are not proper for that specific product. KEEP IN MIND: This just relates to items gotten after the patch. Products acquired prior to the spot will still have the very same inscriptions they had in the past.
- Masterwork crafting prices have actually been reduced from 25 -> > 15 Masterwork Ashes. The amount of plants, metal as well as components required for crafting a Masterwork product have actually additionally been minimized.