BioWare has released a tiny update to Anthem throughout all systems. Here are the Patch Notes for Update 1.0.4.02:
- Fixed a concern that was triggering loot to go down for javelins apart from the one being made use of.
- Attended to a number of problems that could occasionally cause Nvidia highlights to crash.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Elysian Cache products to not appear till finishing another activity or rebooting the video game.
- The newsfeed will now correctly reveal web content once again upon releasing right into the video game.
- Fixed a problem that was triggering Ursix and also Titans to not generate as often in Freeplay.
- Repaired a concern that would cause the screen to drink when making it possible for DLSS as well as turning off activity blur.
- Fixed a concern that would certainly occasionally trigger gamers not to be able to engage with Owen, or hear his sound at the end of the Legendary variation of the mission “& ldquo; Searching for Old Pals”& rdquo;.
- Titans, Ursix, Luminaries and also Fury adversaries ought to no longer go away when one more player starts an Event in Freeplay.