Grinding Gear Games has released a new update to Path of Exile on PS4, update 3.6.3c which fixes an issue caused by the 3.6.3b patch earlier this week along with some additional fixes/changes. Here are the full patch notes:
Console Specific Change
- Fixed a bug that was introduced in 3.6.3b update that changed controls on memory nexus map.
- Improved the performance of Storm Brand.
- Improved the visual indicator of Divine Ire’s area of effect while channelling.
- The “Doubles the values of Global Mods affecting Memories placed next to this Location” Memory Amplifier has been replaced with a new Memory Amplifier which doubles the value of Memory Modifiers affecting Memories placed on it.
- Fixed a number of Memory Amplifiers which were not working.
- Fixed another bug where four Distant Memories could spawn facing each other, making them all inaccessible.
- Fixed a bug where Gisale, Thought Thief in Scriptorium Map was unable to drop The Aesthete or The Offering divination cards.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when leaving your hideout.
- Fixed two instance crashes that could occur when using Soulrend.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Herald of Purity.
- Fixed two instance crashes that could occur in the Memory Void.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Dominus encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using the Soulwrest unique staff.