Bungie has deployed Update 188.8.131.52 to Destiny 2 across all platforms. Full patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue where Sprint would cancel if players pressed the Sprint action multiple times.
- Remove Super energy bonus and increase Sprint time required to activate.
- Fixed an issue where Season of Arrivals mods were available to equip without players first unlocking them.
- Fixed an issue where the Breach Resonator artifact armor mod was not granting its benefits when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian Angel artifact armor mod was not granting its benefits when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Volatile Conduction mod had the wrong buff text and icon while its perk was active.
- Fixed an issue where the Overhead Heel Crush Finisher showed Void energy even when other subclasses were equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Aerial Snap Kick Finisher showed Void energy even when other subclasses were equipped.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to progress the Season of Arrivals intro quest due to full inventory of Umbral Engrams.
- Fixed an issue where there were visible holes are present in the EDZ terrain where the Seraph Towers were placed in Season of the Worthy.
- Fixed an issue where Prime Engrams rewarded Hunter armor to Warlocks.
- While we understand Warlocks want to up their fashion game, capes are for Hunters or Lord Saladin.
- Fixed an issue where the bonus Clan bounty would not gain progress from Grandmaster Nightfall completions.
- Removed the Collections badge requirement from the “Dredgen” title.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to visit the Lighthouse when completing a flawless passage.
- As such, Trials of Osiris will be available once more on June 19, 2020.
- Introduced a minor fix for Beaver errors.
Gary is Owner and Editor-in-Chief of Vortainment. He’s usually posting news and reviews, and doing all the back end stuff as well. He likes to play video games, watch movies, wrestling and college football (Roll Tide Roll).