Bungie has pushed Hotfix 126.96.36.199 to Destiny 2 across all systems. Complete patch notes below.
- Fixed a concern where Umbral Engrams can generate under the ground when the engram supply is full.
- Repaired a concern where generators could not be destroyed when fireteam members or contenders were within close distance.
- Fixed a problem where gamers were respawning in the Land Container after disconnects and becoming caught.
- Fixed an issue where players could not access Fallen S.A.B.E.R. in the Strikes Playlist or Direct Introduce Node.
- Dealt with format of Seasonal Rank strings where text was overlapping.
- Fixed and problem where gamers can briefly soft-lock the game and also exit vender performances in the H.E.L.M.
- Changed XP benefit icon on the Mission Facts display to match XP icon made use of throughout the rest of the video game.
Gameplay and Financial investment
- Repaired an issue where Lucent Evening accessories vanished from the shield’& rsquo; s global ornament section after unequipping.
- Symbol for Anarchy’& rsquo; s Uniocracy accessory now a lot more properly shows the accessory’& rsquo; s real appearance.
- Repaired a concern where the Thalia’& rsquo; s Reach ornament for Phony’& rsquo; s Handshake vanished when unequipping it.
- Repaired a concern where The Fourteenth Anamnesis ornament revealed that maybe related to Khepri’& rsquo; s Hurting as opposed to the Helm of Saint-14.
- Repaired a concern where Mantle of Remembrance accessory showed it was for Aeon Swift rather than Shinobu’& rsquo; s Oath. Repaired a problem where the Caduceus Warlock accessory revealed that maybe applied to Aeon Soul instead of Ophidian Aspect.
- Repaired an issue where the Bump and also Run sparrow was missing like & hellip; the majority of it.
- Fixed a problem where players were obtaining much more Intense Engrams than meant after reaching Period Pass ranking 100.
- Repaired an issue where Core Ritual (Gambit, Crucible, and also Vanguard) Weekly Bounty Challenge would in some cases not award Bright Dust.
- Any players affected by this will obtain all missing out on Bright Dust in the future. An in-game message will confirm when your Brilliant Dust has actually been supplied
- Repaired an issue where the Battle Weary shader was not appearing in Collections.
- Dealt with an where the Salvagers Salvo Seasonal Grenade Launcher can not be reclaimed from Collections.
- Taken care of a concern where the Competitor’& rsquo; s Banner and also The Following Phase emblems were showing the same art.
- Dealt with a problem where players could obtain the Period of the Chosen ritual emblems from Collections without finishing the actions to earn them.
- Fixed a problem where some mods were eliminated if their artifact version was furnished during the Period modification.
- Taken care of an issue where Whisper of Chains was not appropriately giving damage reduction when near icy adversaries.
Bounties, Searches, Difficulties
- Repaired a concern where players might continue to earn added Hawkmoons if they didn’& rsquo; t get the quest and also sign up with others.
- Dealt with a problem where a Proving Rune’& rsquo; s description from the Battle Table is various than the real Rune you get.
- Minimized the number of victories needed for the Legendary Splendor Victory from 50 to 5 to be aligned with the same demand from Period of the Quest.
- Dealt with a concern where some Weekly Obstacle engrams were going down at a greater Power than planned.
- Dealt with an issue where players were unable to reset their Valiance after 4 resets.
- Taken care of a concern where gamers were not able to reset their Infamy after 1 reset.
- Repaired an issue where gamers were inaccurately making Powerful incentives after 3 Valor resets.
- Dealt with a problem where audio was out of sync with the Period of the Chosen opening motion picture.
- Repaired a concern where numerous supplier tooltips were wrong.
- Fixed a Period of the Chosen acquisition details display which had an inaccurate translation in Brazilian Portuguese.
Gary is Proprietor and also Editor-in-Chief of Vortainment. He’& rsquo; s normally publishing news and testimonials, and also doing all the backside stuff also. He likes to play video games, view films, battling as well as university football (Roll Trend Roll).
Sight all posts