Bungie has released Hotfix 188.8.131.52 to Destiny 2 across all systems. This upgrade infuses some loot back in the pool while removing some from the decrease swimming pool that is being sunsetted at the end of the period. Full notes below:
- Dealt with an issue where strikes in the Vanguard playlist where incorrectly set to 1100 Power.
- Lead strikes are currently 1050 Power.
- Fixed a concern where adversaries would continue to generate during particular activities in the Cosmodrome.
- NOTE: This need to fix a problem where gaggles of Guardians would assemble in the Divide, all shooting into a cave-like structure.
- Fixed a problem where players might skip to the end of the Veles Maze Lost Industry.
- Taken care of a concern where Defeats’ & rsquo; audio was playing frequently.
- Repaired a problem where Trench Barrel was not being removed after firing three shots.
- Fixed an issue where prime attunements were not being applied properly after reaching the soft cap (1200 Power).
- Fixed an issue where the Strange Site visitors dramatize from Seasonal of Arrivals Silver bundle would no more show up in Rahool’& rsquo; s stock to claim.
- Upgraded the Globe Engram tools reward pool.
- Get rid of all Legendary weapons that hit their Mixture Cap at the end of this Period.
- Added every one of the Seventh Seraph tools from Period of the Deserving.
- Included every one of the Period of Arrivals Seasonal as well as global reprisal weapons.
- Set weight decline possibilities so that the more recent an item is, the more probable it is to go down.
- Decreased number of bounties required for the New Light mission from three to one.
- Repaired an issue where Combat Drill bounties were requiring Elimination beats.
- They will certainly currently correctly need Clash defeats.
- Fixed an issue where players already have Seasonal Artifact however the Season quest does not progress.
- Dealt with a concern where Entice mods were replicating.
- Taken care of a problem where Benefit Veto Mods for the Cryptolith Lure were not appropriately protecting against the omitted rewards from rolling on the weapons
- Dealt with a concern where players already have the Draw but the Tempt mission doesn’& rsquo; t progression.
Gary is Owner and Editor-in-Chief of Vortainment. He’& rsquo; s typically uploading information and reviews, as well as doing all the back end things too. He likes to play computer game, watch films, wrestling and college football (Roll Trend Roll).
Sight all messages