Bungie has deployed Hotfix 188.8.131.52 to Destiny 2 across all platforms. This update injects some loot back in the pool while removing some from the drop pool that is being sunsetted at the end of the season. Full notes below:
- Fixed an issue where strikes in the Vanguard playlist where incorrectly set to 1100 Power.
- Vanguard strikes are now 1050 Power.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would continue to spawn during certain activities in the Cosmodrome.
- NOTE: This should resolve an issue where gaggles of Guardians would convene in the Divide, all shooting into a cave-like structure.
- Fixed an issue where players could skip to the end of the Veles Labyrinth Lost Sector.
- Fixed an issue where Defeats’ audio was playing too often.
- Fixed an issue where Trench Barrel was not being removed after firing three shots.
- Fixed an issue where prime attunements were not being applied properly after reaching the soft cap (1200 Power).
- Fixed an issue where the Strange Visitors emote from Seasonal of Arrivals Silver bundle would no longer appear in Rahool’s inventory to claim.
- Updated the World Engram weapons reward pool.
- Remove all Legendary weapons that hit their Infusion Cap at the end of this Season.
- Added all of the Seventh Seraph weapons from Season of the Worthy.
- Added all of the Season of Arrivals Seasonal and planetary reprisal weapons.
- Set weight drop chances so that the newer an item is, the more likely it is to drop.
- Reduced number of bounties required for the New Light quest from three to one.
- Fixed an issue where Combat Drill bounties were requiring Elimination defeats.
- They will now correctly require Clash defeats.
- Fixed an issue where players already have Seasonal Artifact but the Season quest does not progress.
- Fixed an issue where Lure mods were duplicating.
- Fixed an issue where Perk Veto Mods for the Cryptolith Lure were not correctly preventing the excluded perks from rolling on the weapons
- Fixed an issue where players already have the Lure but the Lure quest doesn’t progress.
Gary is Owner and Editor-in-Chief of Vortainment. He’s usually posting news and reviews, and doing all the back end stuff as well. He likes to play video games, watch movies, wrestling and college football (Roll Tide Roll).