Update 1.46 arrived on PS4 for The Elder Scrolls Online today. Here’s the full patch notes:
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.46 includes several fixes and adjustments for various dungeon bosses, a handful of combat-related fixes, some crashes fixes, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 918MB.
- Asylum Sanctorium
- Saint Llothis’ Oppressive Bolts ability will once again hit the correct amount of enemies.
- The damage from Saint Llothis’ Defiling Blast will now more accurately match the ability’s telegraph.
- Fang Lair
- Removed the snare effect from the Degenerative Acid ability applied by the Giant Scarabs in the encounter with Thurvokun.
- Fixed an issue where the Zone Guide was occasionally not functioning properly within Imperial City.
- Cradle of Shadows
- Added a new telegraph to Velidreth’s Shadow Spine ability to help visualize the timing of the damage.
- Monsters that assess which player is currently tanking are now updated more frequently.
- The Shade of Siroria, Shade of Silaeda, Shade of Relequen and Shade of Belanaril are worth less experience when defeated.
- Shade of Galenwe and Shade of Falarielle now award the correct amount of gold.
- Shade of Z’Maja will no longer immediately cast Nocturnal’s Favor after casting Baneful Mark.
- March of Sacrifices
- Dagrund the Bulky
- Bearfang Hunters now deal less damage overall in Veteran mode.
- Bearfang Hunter’s ability Creeping Chill no longer applies the healing debuff Frigid Defile in Veteran mode.
- Dagrund’s Decimate ability can now be dodged and does less damage on impact in Veteran mode.
- Dagrund’s Concussive Clap ability now deals less damage over the entire duration, and the damage no longer increases with each hit. However, the initial tick damage was increased.
- Dagrund’s Concussive Clap ability no longer deals area damage around each player.
- Decreased the damage of Dagrund’s Upheaval ability in Veteran mode.
- Dagrund’s various damage over time effects, including Sear, Biting Cold and Deadly Current, now deal less damage over the entire duration, and the damage no longer increases with each tick. However, the initial tick damage was increased.
- Decreased the damage from several of Dagrund’s abilities, including:
- Chilling Pylons
- Chilling Wind
- Melting Point
- Shocking Strike
- Dagrund the Bulky
- Rizzuk and Avalanche’s Shatter ability has a much more accurate telegraph to indicate the areas that will be damaged when it explodes.
- The Stonekeeper’s Disintegration Failsafe effects will now always match the telegraph and damage areas.
- You can no longer erroneously get credit for the Veteran Reikling Slayer and Veteran Centurion Slayer on normal difficulty.
- The damage dealt from The Stonekeeper’s Disintegration Failsafe will now synchronize better with the fire visual effects.
- The Stonekeeper’s Squash ability during the introductory scene no longer deals damage outside the telegraphed area.
- Fixed an issue if you were stunned in the middle of a bar swap, you could become locked out from bar swapping.
- Fixed an issue where the corpses of monsters could interfere with your targeting of live enemies.
- Fixed an issue where Break Free and Bash could sometimes not cast properly.
- Fixed an issue where ability tooltips would display bonuses from the Slayer buff when not active (outside of dungeons and Trials).
- Fixed an issue where you could still be in a partial Werewolf state if your character was killed while transforming.
- Adjusted the small lip between the stairwell and outer wall at Fort Glademist to no longer halt movement.
- Fixed an issue where some of the areas off the map in Mor Khazgur would not kill your character when you fell out of bounds.
- Improved the visual quality of the Elinhir Arena Lion pet.
- Cradle of Shadows
- Velidreth’s Gout of Bile and Expose Morsel abilities are now only cast in Hard Mode.
- Shadow Weavers, Shadow Warriors and Marrow Fiends now only appear in Hard Mode.
- Decreased Velidreth’s overall damage in Veteran mode.
- Decreased the effectiveness of all negative effects related to the Diseased Spores.
- Decreased the damage done by Shadow Spine in Normal and Veteran modes.
- Velidreth’s Shadow Spine no longer applies the Impaled debuff in Veteran mode.
- Decreased the damage done by Deadly Spikes in the catacombs.
- Deadly Spikes no longer applies Enfeebling Poison or drains Stamina resources in Veteran mode.
- Velidreth now displays the correct animations when casting Shadow Sense.
- The Adve
nturer’s Almanac, 3rd Edition will now direct you to the correct location of Northern Elsweyr Defense Dailies (Grahtwood, north of Cormount).
- Messy Business: You’ll now be given credit towards this achievement is your target character is killed while covered in pie.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when logging out to character select.
- Attempting to jump to a player’s home that you do not have permission to enter will no longer sometimes cause a crash.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during character creation.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur when switching back and forth between the keyboard and Gamepad UI at a Guild Store.
- Fixed issue where crafting-related item categories would not appear in the guild store UI after experiencing a long load screen.
- Fixed an issue where you could not open the menu or map while your character was dead.
- Clarified the tooltip text for items which require you own a specific Collectible in order to utilize them, like Jewelry Crafting Stations and the Indrik evolution Berries. These items now specifically state that they require the Collectible ‘to use’.
Gary is Owner and Editor-in-Chief of Vortainment. He’s usually posting news and reviews, and doing all the back end stuff as well. He likes to play video games, watch movies, wrestling and college football (Roll Tide Roll).