PlayStation has announced new updates to the PlayStation Now subscription service, including a new pricing structure that is a considerable drop that will surely make the service much more compelling.
Beginning today, the prices drop to the charge below. If you’re already a PS Now subscriber, the new pricing will be reflected in the next billing cycle:
- US: $9.99 – monthly / $24.99 – quarterly / $59.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
- CAN: $12.99 – monthly / $34.99 – quarterly / $79.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
- EU: €9.99 – monthly / €24.99 – quarterly / €59.99 – yearly (from €14.99/ (N/A)/ €99.99)
- UK: £8.99 – monthly / £22.99 – quarterly / £49.99 – yearly (from £12.99 / (N/A) / £84.99)
- JP: ¥1,180 – monthly / ¥2,980 – quarterly / ¥6,980 yearly (from ¥2,500 / ¥5,900/ (N/A))
PS Now currently has more than 800 games avaialble, making it the largest game library of any console gaming subscription.
PlayStation today added some of the most critically acclaimed games on PS4. These games will be available for a limited time (October 1, 2019 until January 2, 2020).
- God of War
- Grand Theft Auto V
- inFAMOUS Second Son
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
This is part of a new marquee games selection that will be available for a limited period of time. The service will add new marquee games each month. The marquee content is on top of the existing PS Now titles that are evergreen and added to regularly.
Grand Theft Auto V is available to download and stream via PS Now at launch; Grand Theft Auto Online and Rockstar Games Social Club will be available for users that download GTAV at launch. Online features, including Grand Theft Auto Online and Rockstar Games Social Club, are currently only available in the downloaded version.
via PlayStation Blog