It’s the last day of the week in Destiny, tomorrow begins week three of Beyond Light.
All of Variks’ Sabotage stuff can be finished now and yesterday Cloudstrike and Born In Darkness Part 4 became available.
Tomorrow begins Double Ordeal Nightfall rewards, hopefully it’ll be a decent strike.
RECOMMENDED POWER: 1280
There is no Master lost sector today due to the one in the Forgotten Shore currently being disabled due to an exploit.
RECOMMENDED POWER: 1250
Concealed Void – Asterion Abyss, Europa
DROPS EXOTIC HELMET
- Legend Difficulty: Extra Shields, Match Game, Locked Equipment
- Fallen Champions: Barrier, Overload
- Fallen Modifier: Arach-NO! – When defeated, Fallen Vandals spawn a web mine at their feet.
- Destination Modifier: Memory of a Frozen Conundrum – Incoming Arc and aerial damage increased.
- Burn: Isolated Flames – +50% Solar damage dealt and received.
- Limited Revives: Gain additional revives by defeating Champions
- (If Solo) Exotic Head Armor – Rare
- Enhancement Cores – Uncommon
- Arc Singe – Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Stasis Singe – Stasis damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Blackout – Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Rocket Launcher Ammo Finder: Increases your chance of finding Heavy ammo while you have a Rocket Launcher equipped.
- Major Spec: Deals extra damage against powerful enemies.
- Upgrade Module (1 for 1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 25 Etheric Spiral & 5000 Glimmer)
- Upgrade Module (1 for 1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 25 Glacial Starwort & 5000 Glimmer)
- Enhancement Prism (1 for 10 Enhancement Core & 25 Baryon Bough & 10000 Glimmer)
- Enhancement Prism (1 for 10 Enhancement Core & 25 Glacial Starwort & 10000 Glimmer)
- Ascendant Shard (1 for 10 Enhancement Prism & 100 Simulation Seed & 50000 Glimmer)