Bungie has deployed Update 3.0.1 to Fate 2 throughout all platforms, as well as the video game is now available on PS5 and also Xbox Series X/S. Full notes below:
Next-gen enhancements have been introduced for the Xbox Series X|S and also PlayStation 5.
Xbox Collection X
Xbox Collection S
120hz Crucible Support
Field Of Vision Slider
Faster Load Times
Next-Generation Upgrade Free
Xbox Smart Shipment
Xbox Smart Shipment
- On Xbox Series X|S, the improved update will automatically download and install.
- On PlayStation 5, players need to manually download the improved update.
- Choice for adjustable Field of vision (FOV) has been contributed to the Settings > >
- Video menu. Alternative for 120Hz Crucible Setting has been included in the Setups > >
- Video clip menu. Updated controller rumble really feel on the DualSense Controller.
Fate Companion Application
- Players might get bounties from Fate 2 vendors utilizing the Destiny Companion Application.
- Bounties might only be gotten when players are offline, In orbit, or in t the Tower.
- For added details, please see this Assistance article.
- Dealt with an issue where being eliminated by the impacts of Lethal Grip would reveal as being “& ldquo; Eliminated by the Architects.”
- & rdquo; Fixed a problem where gamers with Stronghold Gauntlets couldn’& rsquo; t block any Super damages with Swords in spite of the Exotic maximizing the Guard stats.
- Enhanced the readability of the aesthetic effects when another gamer using Mask of Bakris changes straight towards you.
- Upgraded the description string of Mask of Bakris’& rsquo; s perk to properly explain its damage benefit, which applies only to contenders and also influences all arc weapon damage as well as all damage against slowed or framed enemies.
- In addition, dealt with an insect where this damages incentive was relating to players that are reduced or framed in Crucible and Gambit.
- Tuned “& ldquo; Whisper of Bonds” & rdquo; to approve a level 2.5% Super power per trigger.
- Duality’& rsquo; s icon didn & rsquo; t match proper weapon tray icon
- . Taken care of an issue where Duality’& rsquo; s custom-made ADS fire sound wasn’& rsquo; t playing
- The Lament. The Lament symbol did not show up suitably in Crucible feeds.
Beyond Light Campaign
- Beyond Light Exotic mission objectives now effectively present recommended Power Degree on their map nodes.
- Kridis no more generates before gamers have finished the previous mission objective.
- Fixed a problem where expert gamers might not access the Tower while Mission Arrival was available.
- Repaired a problem with the New Light subclass mission where Ikora’& rsquo; s waypoint was
- subdued. Repaired a problem where the descent motion picture did not bet The Disgraced strike.
- Dealt with an issue where professional players with 2 personalities of the very same course were obstructed from getting their subdivisions.
- Repaired a pest where an action on the New Light pursuit was not approving experience.
- Dealt with an issue where abandoned Memory pursuits were not available in the Quest Archive vendor in the Tower.
- Dealt with an issue where players who skip the Shotgun chest in M0 did not receive Special ammo when the Shotgun was approved.
- Dealt with an issue where gamers can reacquire Riskrunner throughout the Risk/Reward goal.
Deep Stone Crypt
- Fixed a problem where Taniks might enter into hellfire stage early prior to any kind of fireteam participant could gather an enhance.
- Taken care of a concern where players would not get a 3rd DPS phase on the 2nd loop of dunking all four cores.
- Fixed a concern where the Short Circuit Accomplishment was not possible.
- Repaired a concern that could create an unintended wipe during the second hellfire cast.
Last Dream Raid
- Fixed a concern where the final encounter was not fulfilling Spoils of Conquest.
- Repaired a problem where Kalli teleported out of the setting after a plate was captured.
- Repaired various networking actions that were observed when playing via encounter changes.
Yard of Salvation Raid
- Took care of a problem where message alerts would not show up when gamers initiated/completed problems.
- Repaired a concern where tethers did not properly interrupt in charge under certain scenarios.
- Taken care of a concern where the Consecrated Mind drops its Minotaur at the start of the raid.
Pit of Heresy
- Repaired an issue where the Ghost flashlight forecast quantity had no result, making it tough to navigate the flow without light.
- Fixed a concern where players could run into back screens and tough wipes in between experiences.
- Taken care of a concern where gamers can be eliminated transitioning between two areas.
- Revelation is once again readily available.
- Powerful incentives may be earned from each checkpoint once each week.
- Gamers might complete the dungeon once per week to get a pinnacle-powered reward.
- Previously featured tool and also shield rewards are available one more time.
- Master and also Tale Lost Industry tooltips are easier to comprehend.
- Taken care of a concern where “& ldquo; Tectonic Harvest” & rdquo; was not regularly generating fragments for allies when ruining their crystals.
- Hard-wiping and also defeating the one in charge at the exact same time will certainly leave gamers in the Quest after respawning.
- Dealt with an issue where the initial line of dialogue played was silenced at the start of the Malfeasance pursuit strike.
Crucible and Iron Banner
- Took care of a concern where the “& ldquo; Survivor & rdquo; medal might be granted to players who were beat throughout the round.
- Fixed an issue where the “& ldquo; Untouchable & rdquo; medal might not be gained.
- Updated the mercy rule for Control and Clash to avoid it from triggering too early in the suit.
- Fixed an issue where some map intro cinematics were taking place outside of the combat zone.
- Fixed an issue where Outlaws were no more spawned in Nightfall: The Challenge.
- Repaired a problem where Lurkers did not spawn after the weight encounter in the Hallowed Burrow.
- Repaired an issue where Super power was drained when taking a lift in the Warden of Nothing.
- Repaired an issue where Guardians were unable to respawn if they passed away while in the procedure of damaging Protheon, Modular Mind, very promptly.
- Repaired an issue where weights would reset if a gamer passed away after pressing them down.
- Taken care of a concern where combatants would disappear suddenly if a Guardian chose to speed up run the Hallowed Burrow strike while others were attempting to finish bounties in previous encounters.
- Dealt with an issue where the Storage tank would despawn during the Arms Dealer strike when trying to enter another combat area.
- Took care of a concern where the high-value target generated too early.
- Fixed a concern where catch-up targets would certainly respawn as well quickly after being removed.
- Dealt with a problem where combatants would sometimes stagnate from generate areas.
- Fixed an unusual case where the Conflux Watch Servitor in the public encounter for Realm Hunt: The Technocrat could come to be permanently immune.
- Dealt with a problem where players with complete pursuit stocks could still purchase Fallen Realm as well as weapon missions from Variks.
- Dealt with a concern where flickering snow transitions might be seen when having fun with a multi-GPU configuration (Crossfire/SLI) COMPUTER (Crossfire/SLI).
- Included location material generates.
- Included destination products to Cosmodrome region chests.
- Taken care of a problem where Scorch Cannons were not respawning during the Heroic variation of the Crawler Storage tank public occasion.
- Dealt with a problem where flickering lawn shifts might be seen when having fun with a multi-GPU setup (Crossfire/SLI) COMPUTER (Crossfire/SLI).
- Took care of a problem where some battle experiences would not trigger properly.
- Fixed a problem where a smaller sized variety of gamers had the ability to matchmake in to specific locations than intended.
- The terminals for the “& ldquo; tire game & rdquo; show up impaired even when energetic.
- Repaired an issue where Toland would certainly not come back if gamers relocated away from a symbol to finish the activity.
- Taken care of a concern where high-value targets had forgotten their names.
- Names currently appear over high-value targets properly.
- Blind Well.
- Taken care of a problem where the security bubble would pop to its tiniest size when a round was done rather than shrinking in time.
- Repaired a concern where pursuit action alert for Petra’& rsquo; s pursuit objectives were showing an empty icon.
- Dealt with a concern where gamers might occasionally not engage with rally flags prior to public events.
- Repaired a concern where the “& ldquo; Fifty percent Vacant & rdquo; patrol on Nessus is missing out on description text.
- Fixed an issue where Memory Piece, Drone, as well as Ghost Tale collectibles were still present on some destinations.
- Dealt with a concern where Hive crystal shields can cause a collision.
- Europa and also Cosmodrome strikes currently honor destination products upon conclusion.
- Lunar Ghost Package no longer stands out an incorrect “& ldquo; out of area & rdquo; cautioning when opening up.
- Exotic armor awarded in solo PED Shed Sectors now drops on a knockout listing.
- Removed deceptive “& ldquo; Limited Time & rdquo; increase from Devrim Kay as well as Failsafe vendor things.
- Repaired a pest protecting against Rahool’& rsquo; s icon from flashing when Beyond Light reward items were readily available to case.
- Taken care of an insect where some brand-new shield mods had actually inaccurate sources detailed in Collections.
- Taken care of a pest where the Evasive Maneuvers raid perk would in some cases fail to turn on if you switched to the mod in the middle of an experience.
- Taken care of a bug where Icefall Mantle’& rsquo; s summary did not mention the slow-moving field it creates when triggered.
- Fixed a problem where The Hit List was not opening correctly.
- Repaired an issue where gamers would certainly not obtain appropriate Accomplishments after beating the Fanatic.
Monument to Lost Light
- Fixed an issue where the waypoint on the Exotic Archive vendor continues to blink for gamers who own all Exotics.
- Badges and Armor embed in Collections properly choose player’& rsquo;
- s class. Taken care of a problem where the UI would certainly forget which page the player got on after previewing an item in Collections.
- Aspects and also Pieces on the Tension Subclass screen currently suitably present “& ldquo; Currently Applied” & rdquo; when they & rsquo; re applied in an additional slot.
- Fix inverted shades in some dark areas when playing in HDR.
Gary is Owner and Editor-in-Chief of Vortainment. He’& rsquo; s generally uploading information and also reviews, as well as doing all the backside stuff too. He likes to play video games, see movies, battling and college football (Roll Tide Roll).
Sight all blog posts