Bungie has deployed Update 220.127.116.11 to Destiny 2 across all platforms. Full notes below:
- Fixed an issue where Stasis crystals could be used to wedge oneself between a rock and a hard place, resulting in Guardians being phased through closed doors.
- Fixed an issue where players could encounter a crash when emote swapping while frozen.
- Fixed an issue where Warlocks could emit a damage impulse using Vesper of Radius without using their Rift charge.
- With this resolved, Vesper of Radius may once again be equipped.
- Fixed an issue where players could achieve Solo Flawless Dungeon Triumphs using checkpoints.
- Fixed an issue where settings for Motion Blur, Film Grain, and Chromatic Aberration would reset to default between play sessions on next-gen consoles.