Guardians, it’& rsquo; s just about everyday reset time for Fate 2 and also indeed, the web servers are offline. They’& rsquo; ll be offline for 24 hours for upkeep. When the web servers return on-line, tomorrow at 12pm CT, we’& rsquo; ll remain in the beginning of Year 3. Shadowkeep will have released, the game will certainly have gone free-to-play with New Light, and also the Period of the Undying will certainly have started.
< Right here & rsquo; s what you require to know pertaining to the upkeep and period:
Monday, September 30, 2019
9:45 AM PDT
- Destiny 1 and2 will be brought offline to undertake upkeep to prepare for Update 184.108.40.206.
- Players will be not able to visit till October 1, 2019, at 10 AM PDT when Update 220.127.116.11 becomes available.
- Upkeep is expected in conclusion at 12:00 PM PDT (2100 UTC) on October 1.
- Sign in and a few of the Bungie.net and Destiny Buddy features will be unavailable on Internet, Mobile, and also Third-Party Apps throughout upkeep.
Tuesday, October 01, 2019
10:00 AM PDT
- Fate 1 as well as 2 services are back on-line, and Fate 2 Update 18.104.22.168 has actually started turning out across all systems as well as areas.
- Individuals may experience sign-on concerns as history maintenance is still recurring.
- Bungie.net and Fate Buddy functions have been re-enabled on Internet, Mobile, as well as Third-Party Applications.
12:00 PM PDT
- Destiny 1 and also 2 upkeep is expected to finish.
- Console players who run into concerns updating to Update 22.214.171.124 must reset their console and also relaunch Destiny 2.
- Players who experience problems must report them to the #Help forum.
It’& rsquo; s an exciting time in Fate. Yes, it sucks that we can’& rsquo; t play the video game today (or Fate 1 for that issue), however this time around tomorrow we’& rsquo; ll have a bunch of brand-new web content to delve into.
Keep tuned for updates!
We’& rsquo; re looking to get more taken part in social networks; FOLLOW us on Twitter as well as make certain to go down a LIKE on our freshly introduced Facebook page. Your assistance is appreciated!