Guardians, it’s just about daily reset time for Destiny 2 and yes, the servers are offline. They’ll be offline for 24 hours for maintenance.
When the servers come back online, tomorrow at 12pm CT, we’ll be in the start of Year 3. Shadowkeep will have released, the game will have gone free-to-play with New Light, and the Season of the Undying will have begun.
Here’s what you need to know regarding the maintenance and time frames:
Monday, September 30, 2019
|9:45 AM PDT
- Destiny 1 and 2 will be brought offline to undergo maintenance to prepare for Update 22.214.171.124.
- Players will be unable to log in until October 1, 2019, at 10 AM PDT when Update 126.96.36.199 becomes available.
- Maintenance is expected to conclude at 12:00 PM PDT (2100 UTC) on October 1.
- Sign in and some of the Bungie.net and Destiny Companion features will be unavailable on Web, Mobile, and Third-Party Apps during maintenance.
Tuesday, October 01, 2019
|10:00 AM PDT
- Destiny 1 and 2 services are back online, and Destiny 2 Update 188.8.131.52 has begun rolling out across all platforms and regions.
- Users may experience sign-on issues as background maintenance is still ongoing.
- Bungie.net and Destiny Companion features have been re-enabled on Web, Mobile, and Third-Party Apps.
|12:00 PM PDT
- Destiny 1 and 2 maintenance is expected to complete.
- Console players who encounter issues updating to Update 184.108.40.206 should reset their console and relaunch Destiny 2.
- Players who encounter issues should report them to the #Help forum.
It’s an exciting time in Destiny. Yes, it sucks that we can’t play the game today (or Destiny 1 for that matter), but this time tomorrow we’ll have a bunch of new content to jump into.
Stay tuned for updates!
We’re looking to get more engaged in social media; FOLLOW us on Twitter and be sure to drop a LIKE on our newly launched Facebook page. Your support is appreciated!