Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Insight Terminus
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Scorched Earth: Enemies throw grenades significantly more often.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Kargen’s Stratagem: Incoming Void and environmental damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Extra Champions & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: The Long Goodbye (Sniper Rifle)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: Tree of Probabilities – Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
- Exclusive Drop: D.F.A. (Hand Cannon)
- Nightfall: Will of the Thousands – Defeat Xol before everything is destroyed.
- Exclusive Drop: Worm God Incarnation (Transmat Effect)
- Nightfall: Broodhold – Eradicate a Hive infestation seething in the depths of the Tangled Shore.
Complete various activities around the EDZ, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
- Team Scorched: “You’ve got a Scorch Cannon, they’ve got Scorch Cannons. Make a mess.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents using Scorch Cannons.
- Showdown: “This combat drill will test you from start to finish. Stay on your game, lest you find yourself on the wrong end of the final showdown.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and preventing revives. Win the most rounds or face off in an elimination showdown.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Fallen Council (Archer’s Line)
- Nightmare Hunt: Insanity: Defeat the Nightmare of the Fanatic.
- Nightmare Hunt: Despair: Defeat the Nightmare of Crota, Son of Oryx.
- Nightmare Hunt: Fear: Defeat the Nightmare of Phogoth.
- Trove Guardian is in Archer’s Line
Menagerie Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Solar Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: Likeness of Oryx
- Burn: Arc Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
- Spare Rations (Hand Cannon)
- Outlast (Pulse Rifle)
- Bug-Out Bag (Submachine Gun)
- Gnawing Hunger (Auto Rifle)
- Doomsday (Grenade Launcher)
Dreaming City Cycle: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Escalation Protocol Boss: Naksud, the Famine
This boss drops:
- IKELOS_SR_v1.0.1 (Sniper Rifle)
- IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.1 (Submachine Gun)
- IKELOS_SG_v1.0.1 (Shotgun)
Raid Order: Baths > Gauntlet > Dogs > Calus
Challenge: The Royal Pools Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Cabal Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Necrosis||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of the Recluse. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||700 Bright Dust|
|Carry The Load||Let’s take a trip across the EDZ.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Shifting Loyalties||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Dust Rock Blues. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||700 Bright Dust|
|Shoulder Hug||Hug it out, bro.||Multiplayer Emote||1250 Bright Dust|
|CLVS-241 Shell||For Ghosts who leave a golden legacy.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|All In||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Ace of Spades. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Urban Commander||Take back the streets – in style.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Obsidian Wings||“For the day we’re free.” —Lord Felwinter||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Helm of the Exile Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|All Right, Let’s GO!||Get a move on, little doggy.||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
|Golden Age Wine||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Warsat Arrival||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Rasputin Weekly Bounties
|Public Servant: EDZ||Use Cache Codes to open Rasputin chests after successfully completing Seraph Tower public events in Winding Cove in the EDZ. Complete daily bounties or Rasputin activities to earn more Cache Codes.||4 Caches opened||XP & Glimmer & Warmind Bits|
|Legendary Spelunker: EDZ||Eliminate Champions and use cache codes to open Rasputin chests in Legendary Lost Sectors in the EDZ. Complete daily bounties or Rasputin activities to earn more cache codes.||3 Caches opened & 12 Champions defeated||XP & Glimmer & Warmind Bits|
Hawthornes Clan Bounties
|Flock, Prey, Pick Clean||Defeat other Guardians in Gambit with clanmates.||1000 Glimmer||10 Guardians defeated||Legendary Gear & 2000 Clan XP & XP|
|Fight Forever Together||Complete Crucible matches with clanmates.||1000 Glimmer||10 Crucible matches completed||Legendary Gear & 2000 Clan XP & XP|
|Raiding Party||Complete any raid with clanmates.||250 Glimmer||1 Raid completed||Legendary Gear & 2000 Clan XP & XP|
|Collective Force||Complete Nightfall: The Ordeal activities with clanmates. Higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||10 Progress||Legendary Gear & 2000 Clan XP & XP|