Mediatonic have released a mid-season update to Fall Guys today. This update adds Big Yeetus, some anti-cheat measures, and introduces some randomization to stages. Check out the patch notes below:
BIG YEETUS & ANTI-CHEATUS is now live!
Surely that's worth a retweetus? pic.twitter.com/xcBOG4b5f3
— Fall Guys 🤖 Season 4 🤖 (@FallGuysGame) September 15, 2020
Fall Guys: BIG YEETUS & ANTI-CHEATUS patch notes:
- [PC] Our new anti-cheating system for PC is now in!
- [PC] Added ability to bind game actions to mouse buttons
- [PS4] Improved stability when creating parties on PS4
- Objects in certain rounds will now have dynamic variations from one playthrough to the next, including new objects entirely. We plan to expand this system in the future to more rounds.
- [B I G Y E E T U S]
- Improved stability when progressing from one round to another, there should be less disconnections in the qualification screen and round loading now.
- Bug fixes in levels, spectator mode and improved resilience when network errors occur.
- Fall Ball timer down to 120 seconds from 150
- Lowered Min Player Counts for some levels to increase round variety
From the PlayStation Blog:
With this latest patch, you will quickly start to see that all is not what it seems in The Blunderdome. Familiar favourites will have to be tackled in all new ways, with the addition of dozens of obstacles, dizzyingly random rotations and of course, plenty of tumbling fruit. And what’s more, players will have no idea when these changes will occur — no bean’s dignity shall be spared!
Dropping in at random, players will need to think on their feet to avoid an early trip to the slime! We really want to let these be a surprise for the community but as a sneak peek, you can expect to witness some wildly devious mixes of Season 1 classics.
Reliable door patterns on Gate Crash may end up all kinds of wavey. Turntables could turn the tide in an unpredictable take on Fall Ball. And just when you thought you’d got a handle on the topsy-turvy See-Saw? We’ll just say that your approach may need to be tweaked! Remember the turnstiles you had to jostle and bump your way through in Hit Parade. Well, things may take a turn for the precarious with a nest chock-full of mini Whirlygig spinning clubs. You’ll be playing with some real Frankenstein monster mash-ups and we can’t wait to hear what players think!
Since the very beginning, we’ve been keeping a keen ear out for feedback from the community and implementing hot-fixes and tweaks to improve the Fall Guys experience. This major mid-season patch continues this quest! You can expect changes to enhance server stability, nifty VFX improvements and a whole lot more to make Fall Guys just that little bit smoother.