Update 3.0.1 will certainly be deployed on Tuesday, December 8th for Destiny 2 throughout all systems.
Here’& rsquo; s the timeline for the update
- : December 8, 7 AM PST (1500 UTC): Destiny 1 as well as 2 maintenance for Update 3.0.1 begins.
- December 8, 8 AM PST (1600 UTC): Players are eliminated from activities in Destiny 1 and 2 and won’& rsquo; t be able to log back in up until 9 AM PST when Update 3.0.1 is readily available.
- December 8, 9 AM PST (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Update 3.0.1 is rolled out across all platforms as well as regions. Players can log back into Destiny 1 and also Destiny 2 at this time. Ongoing maintenance is anticipated to conclude at 10 AM PST.
- December 8 10 AM PST (1800 UTC): Fate 1 and Fate 2 maintenance is anticipated to conclude.
When Update 3.0.1 releases on December 8, next-gen console customers (Xbox Collection X|S and PlayStation 5) will certainly require to download and install the full-size video game, no matter if they have actually been playing Fate 2 since Beyond Light’& rsquo; s launch. This does not influence Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or Vapor users. Pre-load will not be offered for this spot –– pre-loads are typically just offered for growth type spots as well as are not available for hotfixes or seasonal updates.
The approximated patch sizes for Update 3.0.1 based on systems are as complies with:
- Xbox Series X|S 3.0.1’& rsquo; s patch download
- size: ~ 70.0 GB PlayStation’5 3.0.1 & rsquo; s patch download
- dimension: ~ 67.0 GB Xbox One 3.0.1’& rsquo; s patch download
- dimension: ~ 2.35 GB PlayStation 4 3.0.1’& rsquo; s patch download
- dimension: ~ 2.09 GB Heavy steam 3.0.1 & rsquo; s spot download dimension: ~ 1.5 GB
As well as below’& rsquo; s a preview of the notes, yet not the complete notes which won & rsquo; t be offered till Tuesday: Dungeons –– Revelation
- The Revelation Dungeon will certainly be returning to Fate 2 on December 8, 2020.
- This endgame task is cost-free to all players.
- Powerful rewards may be earned from each checkpoint when each week.
- Gamers might finish the dungeon once per week to acquire a pinnacle-powered reward.
- Previously included tool and also armor benefits are readily available again.
Fate Buddy Application –– Bounties
- Beginning next week, players may obtain bounties from Destiny 2 suppliers using the Fate Buddy Application.
- Bounties might only be gotten when gamers are Offline, In Orbit, or in The Tower.
- This will be presented with a Friend Application update, which is planned for December 8, 2020.
- Keep tuned to @BungieHelp for extra on this Friend App update.
New Light –– Resolved Issues
- Dealt with a problem with the New Light subdivision pursuit where Ikora’& rsquo; s waypoint was
- subdued. Fixed a problem where expert gamers with two personalities of the same course were blocked from acquiring their subclasses.
- Dealt with a problem where a step on the New Light search was not giving experience.
- Dealt with a concern where players that avoid the Shotgun breast in the first objective did not obtain Unique ammo when the Shotgun was given.
Monument to Lost Lighting
- Repaired a problem where the waypoint on the Unique Archive Supplier continues to blink for players who have all Exotics.
- Badges and Shield in Collections appropriately pick gamer’& rsquo;
- s course. Taken care of a problem where the UI would fail to remember which page the player got on after previewing a thing in Collections.
- Dealt with a pest where some brand-new armor mods had wrong sources provided in Collections.
- Updated the mercy regulation for Control as well as Clash to avoid it from setting off too early in the suit.
- Dealt with a problem where the “& ldquo; Survivor & rdquo; medal can be granted to gamers that were beat throughout the round.
- Repaired a problem where the “& ldquo; Untouchable & rdquo; medal can not be earned.
Beyond Light Exotics
- Icefall Mantle
- Dealt with a bug where the Icefall Mantle’& rsquo; s description did not mention the slow-moving area it creates when triggered.
- Mask of Bakris
- Improved the readability of the aesthetic results when another gamer wearing Mask of Bakris changes directly toward you.
- Upgraded the summary string of Mask of Bakris’& rsquo; s perk to properly define its damages incentive, which uses only to fighters as well as impacts all Arc tool damages as well as all damages versus reduced or encased adversaries.
- Furthermore, fixed a concern where this damage incentive was putting on players who are slowed down or encased in Crucible as well as Gambit.
- Necrotic Grasp
- Taken care of an issue where being eliminated by the impacts of Necrotic Hold would show as being “& ldquo; Eliminated by the Architects.”
& rdquo; These are some concerns presently in the video game that are anticipated to be dealt with when this upgrade present:
- The lift tubes in the Warden of Absolutely nothing strike fully drain Super energy.
- The “& ldquo; Desired: The Fanatic” & rdquo; Triumph is not being awarded after defeating the Fanatic in the Forsaken campaign. & ldquo; The Want list” & rdquo; Triumph is not being granted after defeating all the Barons in the Forsaken campaign.
- The holograms from looped emotes, such as the Elegant Toast and Feline Fancy dramatizes, go away and leave players in a fixed placement after the initial loop ends.
- The Adored Sniper Rifle can not be reacquired from the Collections.